Grain’s Ty D.I.Y. Edition Shower Curtain, designed on Bainbridge Island, lets you create a custom design on the curtain.
Get creative while you get clean with Grain’s Ty D.I.Y. Edition Shower Curtain, designed by James and Chelsea Minola in their Bainbridge Island studio.
Each shower curtain comes with an attached permanent marker so you can “draw it yourself,” creating a custom design on the shiny plastic surface.
Grain is dedicated to socially and environmentally responsible design. Unlike typical vinyl shower curtains, this PVC-free, recyclable version will not off-gas. The refillable nontoxic marker is made from 74 percent post-consumer waste material.
It’s machine-washable, resulting in a soft, linen-like texture and natural look that’s all your own.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram
$35 at graindesign.com