Oskar & Klaus toys use whimsey -- and catnip -- to give cats reason to dance with joy.
Show off your cool cat’s taste in music with an Oskar & Klaus Catnip Cassette.
The Seattle company’s soft toy is the same size as a standard cassette tape, and features bands such as Meowtallica, Purrvana, Black Tabbath, Alice Scooper and Spayer. A fabric “tape” loop is sewn onto the side for playful pawing.
Each cassette is hand-stuffed with organic catnip and polyfiller and printed with non-toxic ink.
$9 at oskarandklaus.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.