Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist.
Summertime means camping, and camping means bug bites.
Keep bugs away naturally with the organic Whispers of Nature Herbs Mosquito Repellent Mist, made on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Whispers of Nature Herbs harvests its own herbs along with wild Lopez Island plants to create a full line of body-care products. Owners Susie Teague, a certified modern herbalist, and Nick Teague make the mosquito repellant from essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus and pennyroyal.
A little bit goes a long way, but it smells so good and fresh, you won’t want to be stingy.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
$9–12 at Andaluz (Columbia City), Southend General Store (Lopez Island) and the Lopez Island Farmers Market
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.