The Grain Electric Love Ring is hand-knotted on Bainbridge Island from 100 percent reclaimed electrical wire.
Show your love and urban style sensibility with the Grain Electric Love Ring, hand-knotted from 100 percent reclaimed electrical wire.
Each ring is made-to-order by the small Bainbridge Island studio, which is committed to socially and environmentally responsible design. The nontoxic, recyclable rings are sourced in Seattle from used building materials. They’re available in a spectrum of bright colors, in whole sizes 4-14, and come packaged in a cute matchbox made of recycled material.
Sales benefit the preservation and restoration of the environment through Grain’s partnership with 1% For The Planet.
$9.50 at graindesign.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him