The Grain Electric Love Ring is hand-knotted on Bainbridge Island from 100 percent reclaimed electrical wire.
Show your love and urban style sensibility with the Grain Electric Love Ring, hand-knotted from 100 percent reclaimed electrical wire.
Each ring is made-to-order by the small Bainbridge Island studio, which is committed to socially and environmentally responsible design. The nontoxic, recyclable rings are sourced in Seattle from used building materials. They’re available in a spectrum of bright colors, in whole sizes 4-14, and come packaged in a cute matchbox made of recycled material.
Sales benefit the preservation and restoration of the environment through Grain’s partnership with 1% For The Planet.
$9.50 at graindesign.com
Most Read Stories
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- ‘No more agriculture in Puerto Rico,’ a farmer laments
- Seattle to spend $177M on new streetcar line amid questions about ‘unrealistic’ revenue, rider projections
- Boeing’s next all-new jet moves closer to reality
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel