Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade in Portland.
Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade by Matt Kennedy in Portland.
Each intricately cut piece is functional art, with an original design inspired by natural sea life. The coasters are backed with cork and are carefully finished to protect them — and your tabletop — from moisture.
Port Rhombus has an array of wood-cut home goods, including table lamps, candle holders and coat hangers.
$20 for four coasters at etsy.com/shop/portrhombus
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Russell Wilson shines in Seahawks’ win over Vikings, but George Fant’s injury is a concern
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.