Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade in Portland.
Serve up drinks in sustainable style with a set of Port Rhombus’ Skeleton Coasters, laser-cut bamboo coasters handmade by Matt Kennedy in Portland.
Each intricately cut piece is functional art, with an original design inspired by natural sea life. The coasters are backed with cork and are carefully finished to protect them — and your tabletop — from moisture.
Port Rhombus has an array of wood-cut home goods, including table lamps, candle holders and coat hangers.
$20 for four coasters at etsy.com/shop/portrhombus
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Win over 49ers can't mask the fact that these Seahawks are in big trouble | Matt Calkins
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- Seattle City Council picks Tim Burgess to replace Bruce Harrell as temporary mayor VIEW
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.