Whisky Ink & Lace Spiced Chai Hand Cream is made in Seattle from all-natural, sustainably sourced masala chai tea.
Spice up your daily routine with the luxuriously hydrating Whisky Ink & Lace Spiced Chai Hand Cream.
Made in Seattle from all-natural, sustainably sourced masala chai tea, goat milk and sweet almond oil, the bright, decadent chai scent will awaken your senses and perk up your morning.
Your skin will drink up the nourishing moisturizer’s therapeutic essential oils, which soften and smooth dry winter hands and help improve circulation to chilly extremities.
$10–$12 at NomadNW (Shoreline), The Handmade Showroom at Pacific Place (downtown) and whiskeyinkandlace.com
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- In Seattle mayoral race between Jenny Durkan and Cary Moon, it’s the same old sexist nonsense | Nicole Brodeur
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages