Whisky Ink & Lace Spiced Chai Hand Cream is made in Seattle from all-natural, sustainably sourced masala chai tea.
Spice up your daily routine with the luxuriously hydrating Whisky Ink & Lace Spiced Chai Hand Cream.
Made in Seattle from all-natural, sustainably sourced masala chai tea, goat milk and sweet almond oil, the bright, decadent chai scent will awaken your senses and perk up your morning.
Your skin will drink up the nourishing moisturizer’s therapeutic essential oils, which soften and smooth dry winter hands and help improve circulation to chilly extremities.
$10–$12 at NomadNW (Shoreline), The Handmade Showroom at Pacific Place (downtown) and whiskeyinkandlace.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field