The locally designed GoodHangups system makes any wall into a magnet board.
First will come the school artwork, and then the holiday cards. But the front of your fridge is only so big.
Consider your problem solved with GoodHangups, a system that uses removable, reusable stickers to turn any wall into a magnet board.
Stick the local company’s MagnaStickers to a wall, place the art, card or to-do list, and then add the included magnets to secure the piece to the wall.
Dot magnets (shown right) or larger, kid-friendly magnets (shown above) are available.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other
Starting at $15 for eight MagnaStickers and magnets at goodhangups.com