Seattle's Legit Tees are a fun mash-up of the outdoors, comedy and pop culture.
Look totally legit this summer in locally designed Legit Tees’ T-Shirts and Tanks.
The hipster shirts for men and women feature slick illustrations by Seattle-area artist and designer Rob McKenzie, whose style is a fun mash-up of the outdoors, comedy and pop culture.
Favorites include a lineup of donuts, the god Neptune on a surfboard, and seaside puns such as “Yeah Buoy” (shown).
McKenzie’s shirts have a slim cut and a vintage feel in a brand-new poly/cotton/rayon blend.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
$25–$27 at Jax Joon (Ballard) and legittees.com