Seattle artist Katie Marks' ceramic pot pipes are as adorable and glam as they get.
Set aside your old swirly-glass cannabis pipe, and pick up a chic new smoking accessory for 4/20.
Silver Lining Ceramics’ Pipes are handmade by Seattle artist Katie Marks in her Fremont studio. There are two styles: One features adorable kitty faces, complete with tiny pointed ears; the other is adorned with glam crystal-shaped pieces. Both feature on-trend gold finishes for pipes you want to be seen.
Marks releases her work in batches (that sell out fast), and will have about 20 pipes available in her Etsy store by April 20. Locals can visit her studio for in-person shopping as early as April 17. Follow her on Instagram at @anotherseattleartist for details.
Update: Marks expects her pipes to be ready Monday, April 25. Follow her on Instagram for the latest updates.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
Kitty Pipes, $75; Crystal Pipes, $100–150 at etsy.com/shop/SilverLiningCeramics