Seattle artist Katie Marks' ceramic pot pipes are as adorable and glam as they get.
Set aside your old swirly-glass cannabis pipe, and pick up a chic new smoking accessory for 4/20.
Silver Lining Ceramics’ Pipes are handmade by Seattle artist Katie Marks in her Fremont studio. There are two styles: One features adorable kitty faces, complete with tiny pointed ears; the other is adorned with glam crystal-shaped pieces. Both feature on-trend gold finishes for pipes you want to be seen.
Marks releases her work in batches (that sell out fast), and will have about 20 pipes available in her Etsy store by April 20. Locals can visit her studio for in-person shopping as early as April 17. Follow her on Instagram at @anotherseattleartist for details.
Update: Marks expects her pipes to be ready Monday, April 25. Follow her on Instagram for the latest updates.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
Kitty Pipes, $75; Crystal Pipes, $100–150 at etsy.com/shop/SilverLiningCeramics