Armani's timeless couture show was as if washed with water and pure luxury.
Armani’s timeless couture show was as if washed with water — attended by stars Iggy Azalea, Charlotte Rampling and Juliette Binoche.
Blue, purples and turquoises graced the long line of narrowly-changing silhouettes.
Wave-like ruffles graced dark pants, a blouse resembled a shellfish, and a pale purple embroidered jumpsuit conjured the silhouette and scaly texture of a mermaid.
The 59-piece collection showcased looks of pure luxury in shimmering pale silks, chiffon, tulle and satin with emphasis on sweeping ball gowns, 1930s short or A-line minis.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
But at times, the aesthetic came across as a tad repetitive.