Armani's timeless couture show was as if washed with water and pure luxury.
Armani’s timeless couture show was as if washed with water — attended by stars Iggy Azalea, Charlotte Rampling and Juliette Binoche.
Blue, purples and turquoises graced the long line of narrowly-changing silhouettes.
Wave-like ruffles graced dark pants, a blouse resembled a shellfish, and a pale purple embroidered jumpsuit conjured the silhouette and scaly texture of a mermaid.
The 59-piece collection showcased looks of pure luxury in shimmering pale silks, chiffon, tulle and satin with emphasis on sweeping ball gowns, 1930s short or A-line minis.
Most Read Stories
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- ‘No more agriculture in Puerto Rico,’ a farmer laments
- Seattle to spend $177M on new streetcar line amid questions about ‘unrealistic’ revenue, rider projections
- Boeing’s next all-new jet moves closer to reality
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
But at times, the aesthetic came across as a tad repetitive.