Open Farm’s Dry Cat Food uses only antibiotic-free, humanely-raised meat, sustainably farmed fish and non-GMO produce.
If you check labels for non-GMO and sustainable ingredients, you can now treat your cat to the same quality of food.
Open Farm’s Dry Cat Food is the first certified-humane cat food, using only antibiotic-free, humanely-raised meat, sustainably farmed fish and non-GMO produce in its recipes.
The turkey and chicken or whitefish varieties are also grain-free, and include whole ingredients such as lentils and chickpeas, as well as coconut and fish oils.
There are also dog food varieties.
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Win over 49ers can't mask the fact that these Seahawks are in big trouble | Matt Calkins
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- Seattle City Council picks Tim Burgess to replace Bruce Harrell as temporary mayor VIEW
Get $5 off any size bag at local pet chain All the Best Pet Care through April 30. The store also has free samples to test on picky eaters.
$24–$26 (before $5 off) at All the Best Pet Care