Open Farm’s Dry Cat Food uses only antibiotic-free, humanely-raised meat, sustainably farmed fish and non-GMO produce.
If you check labels for non-GMO and sustainable ingredients, you can now treat your cat to the same quality of food.
Open Farm’s Dry Cat Food is the first certified-humane cat food, using only antibiotic-free, humanely-raised meat, sustainably farmed fish and non-GMO produce in its recipes.
The turkey and chicken or whitefish varieties are also grain-free, and include whole ingredients such as lentils and chickpeas, as well as coconut and fish oils.
There are also dog food varieties.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
Get $5 off any size bag at local pet chain All the Best Pet Care through April 30. The store also has free samples to test on picky eaters.
$24–$26 (before $5 off) at All the Best Pet Care