Model and television personality Tyra Banks has put her romantic Beverly Hills estate on the market at $7.75 million.
She renovated the Spanish Colonial-style home, built in 1926, while maintaining key architectural elements. The “FabLife” series co-host and “America’s Next Top Model” judge put an estimated $2 million into work on the house, which was once owned by actress Marion Davies, publisher William Randolph Hearst’s companion.
Vintage French doors and hardware, clerestory windows, and travertine stone and maple plank floors are among the details. Handcrafted tiles decorate the outdoor fountains and stairways in the main house.
A remodeled kitchen, a media room, a library, a sun room, a formal dining room, four bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two partial baths are within some 6,000 square feet of living space.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
The outdoor kitchen was one of her improvements. A fire pit, a swimming pool and lawn complete the grounds.
Banks, 41, bought the house in 2004 for $3.085 million, public records show.
Los Angeles Times (TNS)