Model and television personality Tyra Banks has put her romantic Beverly Hills estate on the market at $7.75 million.
She renovated the Spanish Colonial-style home, built in 1926, while maintaining key architectural elements. The “FabLife” series co-host and “America’s Next Top Model” judge put an estimated $2 million into work on the house, which was once owned by actress Marion Davies, publisher William Randolph Hearst’s companion.
Vintage French doors and hardware, clerestory windows, and travertine stone and maple plank floors are among the details. Handcrafted tiles decorate the outdoor fountains and stairways in the main house.
A remodeled kitchen, a media room, a library, a sun room, a formal dining room, four bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two partial baths are within some 6,000 square feet of living space.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Russell Wilson shines in Seahawks’ win over Vikings, but George Fant’s injury is a concern
The outdoor kitchen was one of her improvements. A fire pit, a swimming pool and lawn complete the grounds.
Banks, 41, bought the house in 2004 for $3.085 million, public records show.
Los Angeles Times (TNS)