The sender might be malicious, narcissistic or simply immature, but regardless of his motives, this is more about him than you.
- REI instructor Caya Johnson’s cool job
- Co-worker’s larger raise seems ‘very unfair’
- How women can respond when told to smile at work
- Noncompete agreements spread, cutting off the right to a new job
- Bid to impress at work backfires — now what?
- It’s time for CEOs to address stagnant worker pay
- What jobs can 14- and 15-year-olds do this summer?
- Inside Wal-mart’s new training sessions
Coming across as intelligent is not as important as being intelligent, but it is important.
The legal age to start work in Washington is 14, but restrictions may limit opportunities for early teens.