A transformative museum visit in Germany inspired a career path that led to Anvil Studios, her product design firm on Capitol Hill.
- Smart things to do when your company changes ownership
- The fading art of hiring those who don’t fit the mold
- 6 months after a layoff, and still no job offers
- It’s never too late to acquire new career skills
- Seasoned pro wants to step down to junior-level job
- Surprising workplace predictions from a decade ago
- Why companies need to pay dads to take time off, too
- What the hiring manager is really thinking (about you) during that job interview
The economy is approaching full employment! You no longer have to remain in that less-than-great job relationship.
For Baby Boomers and Generation X, the summer job was a rite of passage. Today’s teenagers have other priorities.