“I really love that hunting for the best new local music I can find is part of my job,” says Graham, host of “Locals Only.”
- Hook job candidates with your ‘company sizzle’
- 10 weird things people did during a job interview
- Time to refresh those career resolutions
- Why women quit working: It’s not for the reasons men do
- Luke Woodward’s cool job helping Northwest farmers
- Want a raise? Get Trump to insult your company
- Hire me (but I plan to quit soon)
- The guaranteed great speech template
Work — a job — is good for not only your financial but also your physical, emotional and spiritual health.
To discourage this unwanted attention, you will have to establish a definite boundary between your personal and professional life.