Stage design, thick skin and project management are all skills Dominique Luster finds helpful in her career.
- What to do if you think you’re going to be fired
- Professional organizer Rachel Corwin’s (really) neat job
- 10 reasons millennials quit their jobs
- Learning to say no as a woman in the workplace
- Stuck in a do-nothing job? Don't wait for the downsizing
- What to do when someone else takes credit for your work
- Which workers are most full of themselves?
- How companies can attract, keep millennials
Managing your schedule is often the hardest part of a freelancer’s day. Here’s how to do it effectively.
“When people come together who all care about a specific idea that’s relevant to our city, or to young professionals here, it’s a jumping-off point for people to be able to talk to each other.”