University of Washington grad works on short films, video games and demos at Unity Technologies in Bellevue.
- Contemplating a trap for prying eyes at work
- Improve your work relationships by stealing a page from customer service
- The 5th trimester: Seattle moms have questions about returning to work after a baby
- That fantastic parental leave policy taking America by storm? It isn’t.
- Are job fairs a waste of time?
- When your new boss is younger than your dining room set
- Jennifer Baker’s cool job helping kids cope at Seattle Children’s
- When work is a family affair
“I’m not digesting a crazy amount of marijuana and falling asleep at my desk,” says a Los Angeles IT director who pops low-dose mints during the workday to help with inflammation, indigestion, and managing stress and anxiety.
It’s not La La Land, but the Emerald City does have its share of film, TV and industrial gigs.