Seattle International Film Festival programmer eats breakfast, lunch and dinner with a movie playing.
Produced By Advertising Publications
- Noncompete agreements spread, cutting off the right to a new job
- Bid to impress at work backfires — now what?
- It’s time for CEOs to address stagnant worker pay
- What jobs can 14- and 15-year-olds do this summer?
- Inside Wal-mart’s new training sessions
- What to do if you are suddenly fired
- Oops, co-worker slams recipient of misdirected text
- Fresh Tangerine jeweler Kim Kogane’s cool job
Avoid the dreaded humblebrag with these tips.
The legal age to start work in Washington is 14, but restrictions may limit opportunities for early teens.