Feeling flattered because your boss offered you a higher salary when you turned in your resignation letter? Don’t let your ego cloud your judgment.
- Professional organizer Rachel Corwin’s (really) neat job
- 10 reasons millennials quit their jobs
- Learning to say no as a woman in the workplace
- Stuck in a do-nothing job? Don't wait for the downsizing
- What to do when someone else takes credit for your work
- Which workers are most full of themselves?
- How companies can attract, keep millennials
- Think a 401(k) isn’t a sexy benefit? Competition may change that
Managing your schedule is often the hardest part of a freelancer’s day. Here’s how to do it effectively.
Viewing "The Graduate" in high school led Griffiths to film school and a master's degree. After 10 years of film crew work in Seattle, she made a movie that got into Sundance.