Giving yourself permission to take a break from your job search could be the answer you need to find your next job.
- How to make sure you actually use your vacation time this year
- One of the biggest boss fails? Not setting expectations
- 5 common mistakes managers make when conducting interviews
- Why men don’t want the jobs done mostly by women
- A way to be happier in an imperfect job
- 7-step survival guide for new managers
- Not everyone is open to an open-plan workplace
- The best time-management tip of them all
I’m not afraid to swear around colleagues or even bosses at work. In fact, measured profanity is one of the few skills I feel truly confident about — I’ve considered adding it to my LinkedIn profile.
How to cope with your old (not-great) job while looking for a new (great) job.