Working for pet insurer Trupanion means he spends most of his time working with people — and talking about cats and dogs.
- The lawyer who quit his job to run a Cubs blog
- Strong network helps students overcome ‘imposter syndrome’
- Weigh career goals before uprooting family for a promotion
- 4 ways to show a little decorum in our oh-so-casual Seattle workplaces
- Why you aren’t getting a job offer despite being a perfect fit
- Seattle’s Waterfall Garden Park marks roots of UPS
- Forensic musicologists get the call when 2 songs sound alike
- What to do if you are grossly underpaid
Don't “follow” your passion. Pursue it and cultivate it, in smart, thoughtful and persistent ways.
Ask yourself three questions: What do I love to do? What do I love to learn about? And what parts of the economy are growing?