A transformative museum visit in Germany inspired a career path that led to Anvil Studios, her product design firm on Capitol Hill.
- Smart things to do when your company changes ownership
- The fading art of hiring those who don’t fit the mold
- 6 months after a layoff, and still no job offers
- It’s never too late to acquire new career skills
- Seasoned pro wants to step down to junior-level job
- Surprising workplace predictions from a decade ago
- Why companies need to pay dads to take time off, too
- What the hiring manager is really thinking (about you) during that job interview
The economy is approaching full employment! You no longer have to remain in that less-than-great job relationship.
Your Money | When it comes time to leave an employer, too many people end up with drained 401(k) accounts, paying penalties and taxes and leaving themselves with reduced retirement savings or none at all.