With a little more than three months left in 2016, step up efforts to prove your worth to your organization.
- 10 reasons millennials quit their jobs
- Learning to say no as a woman in the workplace
- Stuck in a do-nothing job? Don't wait for the downsizing
- What to do when someone else takes credit for your work
- Which workers are most full of themselves?
- How companies can attract, keep millennials
- Think a 401(k) isn’t a sexy benefit? Competition may change that
- Why failure is good, and necessary
He wants educate people about how seemingly innocuous adjustments can change their lives for the better.
Don't “follow” your passion. Pursue it and cultivate it, in smart, thoughtful and persistent ways.