Stick shift, once the industry standard, is on the road to extinction.
- A little water won’t hurt steering system, but best to flush it out
- The winter habits of the American driver
- More seniors are driving, and they’re safer
- A fried relay could cause that incessant beeping
- Americans wasted $2.1 billion on premium fuels last year, AAA says
- As auto market slows, buyer incentives abound
- Precision LED arrays: Not your father’s headlights
Cloud-based processing brings advances, though many drivers find them unreliable.
Sales plateau seen even as new waves of autos coming off lease add to the inventory.
Vmotion sports an evolved fuselage, with doors that swing outward.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.