Owner of Puget Sound Safety will ride through 23 nations.
- A little water won’t hurt steering system, but best to flush it out
- The winter habits of the American driver
- More seniors are driving, and they’re safer
- A fried relay could cause that incessant beeping
- Americans wasted $2.1 billion on premium fuels last year, AAA says
- As auto market slows, buyer incentives abound
- Precision LED arrays: Not your father’s headlights
Only a few hundred of the E500s were ever imported here.
Custom business booms as automakers' convertible offerings dwindle.
New cars under open recall can't be sold, but there's no law about used ones.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.