Competition among friends more pervasive than you might think.
- A little water won’t hurt steering system, but best to flush it out
- The winter habits of the American driver
- More seniors are driving, and they’re safer
- A fried relay could cause that incessant beeping
- Americans wasted $2.1 billion on premium fuels last year, AAA says
- As auto market slows, buyer incentives abound
- Precision LED arrays: Not your father’s headlights
Someone finally made an automobile for avid gardeners who want to take it with them.
Off-track motorsport entails racing against the clock down narrow, twisting dirt or snow-covered roads.
If limited range was off-putting for car buyers, the latest threshold may prove to be tipping point.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.