Its new look is upscale inside and the 2017 model has a generous amount of standard equipment.
- Headrests leave driver in an awkward position
- Restored ’34 Ford Pickup will be a family heirloom
- It’s the end of the road for these car models VIEW
- Alarming new trends in car break-ins
- A new playground for Porsche drivers
- Concept car: Race-ready creation from Hyundai and Gurnade
- How self-driving cars could become weapons
A new concept for an old favorite: The Turbo AutoX adds high-performance systems (and a Shock Yellow exterior) to Camaro’s lightweight dynamics.
Modern panels are laminated, generally using a polyvinyl butyral film sandwiched between two pieces of tempered glass. That laminate holds all sorts of promise as cars evolve.
Please the car enthusiasts on your list with one of these holiday gift ideas.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.