Golden Wheels Fraternity pays homage to glory days at Aurora Stadium Speedway.
- Consumers shun cars in favor of trucks and SUVs
- Concept car: It reads your emotions?
- Savvy shoppers find sedans up for grabs while SUV market sizzles
- Patience is needed to loosen stuck wheel adjusters
- Fan motors have a dirty little secret. Can you name it?
- Rebuilt 1963 engine finds home in 1962 Nova
- Car-to-car communication seen as lifesaver on highways
Millennials feeling more guilty than ever.
'Big Red' barely fits in the garage.
Entire console is one piece of curved glass.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.