High-mileage Oldsmobile will only run for a few months, but it does have a CD player.
- A little water won’t hurt steering system, but best to flush it out
- The winter habits of the American driver
- More seniors are driving, and they’re safer
- A fried relay could cause that incessant beeping
- Americans wasted $2.1 billion on premium fuels last year, AAA says
- As auto market slows, buyer incentives abound
- Precision LED arrays: Not your father’s headlights
You may think you're an educated consumer, but think again.
Racer sprints from zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds.
Custom business booms as automakers' convertible offerings dwindle.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.