Driver of converted jet aims for 800 mph.
- Consumers shun cars in favor of trucks and SUVs
- Concept car: It reads your emotions?
- Savvy shoppers find sedans up for grabs while SUV market sizzles
- Patience is needed to loosen stuck wheel adjusters
- Fan motors have a dirty little secret. Can you name it?
- Rebuilt 1963 engine finds home in 1962 Nova
- Car-to-car communication seen as lifesaver on highways
'I show it to educate the public on what used to be.'
Antique has personality that makes every trip 'an adventure.'
Owner paid with cash and trailered this one home two years ago.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.