In a deal with German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz that helped reduce Infiniti’s costs, the QX30 uses many components of the compact Mercedes GLA 250 SUV.
- It’s the end of the road for these car models VIEW
- Thermostat may not be the real issue here
- Artistic mom makes minivan her canvas VIEW
- How self-driving cars could become weapons
- Restored ’34 Ford Pickup will be a family heirloom
- Alarming new trends in car break-ins
- A new playground for Porsche drivers
Vehicles by Toyota and Lexus top the auto publication's rankings for 2017 model year.
Modern panels are laminated, generally using a polyvinyl butyral film sandwiched between two pieces of tempered glass. That laminate holds all sorts of promise as cars evolve.
This next-generation Escala concept features an interior that's crafted with distinctly different zones.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.