Cross-country odyssey is a family affair.
- Consumers shun cars in favor of trucks and SUVs
- Concept car: It reads your emotions?
- Savvy shoppers find sedans up for grabs while SUV market sizzles
- Patience is needed to loosen stuck wheel adjusters
- Fan motors have a dirty little secret. Can you name it?
- Rebuilt 1963 engine finds home in 1962 Nova
- Car-to-car communication seen as lifesaver on highways
840-horsepower machine unveiled at New York auto show.
'I restored it three years ago to stock condition.'
A pickup for 'urban adventurers.'
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.