Dozens of volunteers helped restore cutaway Ford
- Plans for self-driving cars have pitfall: The human brain
- 2016 Chevy Volt plugs into a quicker, quieter ride
- A sobering experience: Testing drunk-driving goggles
- How a clay bar can help restore car’s finish
- Don’t get duped into paying for siping
- KBB: Best back-to-school cars
- 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage an economical hatchback
There are millions of dogs — and cats — nationwide that could be saved from injury and death with more research, testing and better safety devices engineered specifically for pets.
Here are some handy gadgets that you can plug in to make your journeys more enjoyable.
Only one city ranks higher than Seattle
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Linda Hughes.