10 cars and trucks that blend practical and fun for summer driving
- Toyota’s Mirai heralds new era of fuel-cell cars
- What’s the worst you can do?
- Selfie generation uploads their attachment to cars
- Car keeps giving same error code even after replacing part
- Mind tire pressure for summer driving safety
- Hyundai updates Elantra Sport
- It is fairly common for mechanics to return faulty parts
F-150 to get more horsepower and torque
Mercedes-Benz creates futuristic ride
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Linda Hughes.