17-year-old Ryan Haarsager is a mainstay around the local car culture.
- Consumers shun cars in favor of trucks and SUVs
- Concept car: It reads your emotions?
- Savvy shoppers find sedans up for grabs while SUV market sizzles
- Patience is needed to loosen stuck wheel adjusters
- Fan motors have a dirty little secret. Can you name it?
- Rebuilt 1963 engine finds home in 1962 Nova
- Car-to-car communication seen as lifesaver on highways
'We drove this car on our honeymoon.'
Variety of hybrid, electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
311-mile range on one charge touted.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.