Positioning ultra-chic cars such as Ferraris, Lamborghinis and McLarens as rentals puts a once-in-a-lifetime driving experience within reach of even the most casual walk-in customers at Bellevue’s Zadart Exotic Car Rentals.
- Noise-canceling systems enhance ambience for occupants
- Is it really overheating, or a false reading?
- High-tech windshields are more than a piece of glass
- It’s the end of the road for these car models VIEW
- Artistic mom makes minivan her canvas VIEW
- How self-driving cars could become weapons
- Restored ’34 Ford Pickup will be a family heirloom
In a deal with German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz that helped reduce Infiniti’s costs, the QX30 uses many components of the compact Mercedes GLA 250 SUV.
Retired couple has taken '99 sports car on many trips.
This next-generation Escala concept features an interior that's crafted with distinctly different zones.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.