'It's not a club for women that just want to look cute in a club jacket.'
- Consumers shun cars in favor of trucks and SUVs
- Concept car: It reads your emotions?
- Savvy shoppers find sedans up for grabs while SUV market sizzles
- Patience is needed to loosen stuck wheel adjusters
- Fan motors have a dirty little secret. Can you name it?
- Rebuilt 1963 engine finds home in 1962 Nova
- Car-to-car communication seen as lifesaver on highways
Data from Edmunds available for the asking.
May 20-21 at Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
Getting this 1948 Chevrolet home was a bit of an odyssey.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.