'We drove this car on our honeymoon.'
Owner: Art Neil, Bellingham
Car’s make and model: 1967 Ford Thunderbird
“I love my car because … my fiancee Jean and I bought this car brand new three weeks before we got married. We drove this car on our honeymoon to Victoria, B.C. We were married 38 years before Jean passed away in 2005. She drove this car to work every day at Western Washington College. It’s been a great car and holds a lot of memories of our wonderful times together. I take it to car shows now because it always reminds me of the good times Jean and I had together.”
Most Read Stories
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- Seattle’s real Spider Man sets us straight: They’re not out to get you VIEW
- Boeing seeks quick legal fix to stop Bombardier
- We just experienced warmest and driest summer ever recorded in Seattle
Send in your photo and get 2 passes to
America’s Car Museum!
Email a photo of you and your car (photo size about 1 MB), plus the information included above to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we pick yours to publish, we’ll send you two admission tickets to LeMay – America’s Car Museum. Located in Tacoma, ACM features 300 cars, trucks and motorcycles, plus rotating exhibits.