A look at what's down the road for the new models.
- Concept car: Lexus to show UX in Paris
- 2017 Ford Escape gets better tech
- Historians record every bolt, curve on classic cars
- Wards: Top 10 cars for best user experience
- Why the atlas still holds allure in the digital age
- The heart wants what it wants
- Former racer Dominic Dobson still driven by love of cars
Toy has 771 pieces
The Escape is Ford’s second-best seller, behind the F-150
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Linda Hughes.