Because '99 Bottles of Beer' doesn't entertain like it once did.
- Consumers shun cars in favor of trucks and SUVs
- Concept car: It reads your emotions?
- Savvy shoppers find sedans up for grabs while SUV market sizzles
- Patience is needed to loosen stuck wheel adjusters
- Fan motors have a dirty little secret. Can you name it?
- Rebuilt 1963 engine finds home in 1962 Nova
- Car-to-car communication seen as lifesaver on highways
Fully loaded and 'cheap as dirt' to drive.
But will the premium prices scare away consumers?
A million more people on the move this weekend than in 2016.
Automotive is produced by Advertising Publications staff at The Seattle Times. The editor is Al Kemp.