The first lady appeared on "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday.
Michelle Obama made her final appearance as first lady on Wednesday night’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” It was full of tears, thank-you messages and the surprising story of Stevie Wonder’s matchmaking skills.
Between grateful messages from fans, an interview with Wonder and Obama revealed that Wonder is basically responsible for the creation of our First Family.
“He had to be able to play ball and he had to like Stevie Wonder,” said Obama about her prerequisites when she met the President. According to Fallon, Wonder is the “whole reason this happened.” And Wonder is not mad about that at all.
Wonder serenaded Obama with “Isn’t She Lovely” and “My Cherie Amour.” Watch the video below:
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Seattle police release statements from officers who killed Charleena Lyles
- Wet, snowy winter creates life-threatening hazards for Pacific Crest Trail hikers
- Police investigate officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker