Thank you, Nelson Mandela. You were a force of good in this world. My life is inspired by your courage.
Every time Melinda and I met Nelson Mandela, we left more inspired than ever. His grace and courage changed the world. This is a sad day.
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Seahawks gamble with both of their picks
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice at his home in Las Vegas
- Peaceful rallies give way to May Day clash, injuries on Capitol Hill
- Did she blow? NW submarine volcano likely just erupted
Most Read Stories
You were a rare example of men who do lasting good for humanity.Had courage & humility many lack.Your dream lives on. R.I.P Nelson Mandela
My thoughts & prayers go out to all the family & friends of Nelson Mandela. His spirit, determination & love, lifted a nation & the world.
R.I.P. Nelson Mandela. I feel very lucky to have had a momentary interaction with him when I was a kid. The world has lost a great man.
The world is diminished by his absence, but what motivated him, and has motivated others through the centuries will never be diminished.
Nelson Mandela…..the voice of freedom..leave our planet graceful….great impacts and legacy….may the Lord comfort his Family!
There will never ever be another human being as influential and inspiring like Nelson Mandela. “It always seems impossible until its done.”