What are Seattle-area commuters reading? Well, here’s what they’ve been up to on critic Moira Macdonald’s bus.
- New novel ‘Grace’ tells of survival during the Irish potato famine | Book review
- Racial confusion, desire brew in Danzy Senna’s third novel | Book review
- ‘Smell Detectives’: Meet the people who combated the stench of urban decay | Book review
- Authors in Seattle to talk about ‘Ida Lupino,’ ‘Mountain Rescue,’ ‘Happiness’ and more
DENVER — The former radio host who lost a groping lawsuit to Taylor Swift in federal court this week said he realizes the case was in the pop star's favor, but he had no interest in backing down. David Mueller told The Associated Press on Tuesday that someone he knew suggested he pull out of... VIEW
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
Yayoi Kusama, whose obsessively patterned and repetitive imagery has made her one of Japan’s most celebrated artists, is opening her own museum in the Shinjuku neighborhood of Tokyo on Oct. 1.