NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey woman accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend during a dispute over their Xbox console has pleaded not guilty to reckless manslaughter and weapons charges.
Authorities have said Aisha Barr stabbed 26-year-old Christopher Greene at their Newark home last May. They say the couple was arguing over an Xbox when the dispute turned physical.
Authorities say the 29-year-old Barr grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed Greene in the chest. He was taken to a hospital, where he died a short time later.
Specific details about the dispute have not been disclosed.
- Thinking of voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? Here are their policy positions
- Gunfire, screams, more gunfire: 3 dead, 1 injured in Mukilteo shooting WATCH
- Doctor who killed partner, child in Seattle penthouse gets 49 years
- AP FACT CHECK: Misfires in Hillary Clinton's speech
- 6 Seattle spots for truly great pizza VIEW
Most Read Stories
Barr was indicted on the charges last month. She entered her pleas on Monday during an arraignment hearing and remains jailed on $250,000 bail. She’s due to return to court next month for another hearing.