NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey woman accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend during a dispute over their Xbox console has pleaded not guilty to reckless manslaughter and weapons charges.
Authorities have said Aisha Barr stabbed 26-year-old Christopher Greene at their Newark home last May. They say the couple was arguing over an Xbox when the dispute turned physical.
Authorities say the 29-year-old Barr grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed Greene in the chest. He was taken to a hospital, where he died a short time later.
Specific details about the dispute have not been disclosed.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
Most Read Stories
Barr was indicted on the charges last month. She entered her pleas on Monday during an arraignment hearing and remains jailed on $250,000 bail. She’s due to return to court next month for another hearing.