NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey woman accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend during a dispute over their Xbox console has pleaded not guilty to reckless manslaughter and weapons charges.
Authorities have said Aisha Barr stabbed 26-year-old Christopher Greene at their Newark home last May. They say the couple was arguing over an Xbox when the dispute turned physical.
Authorities say the 29-year-old Barr grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed Greene in the chest. He was taken to a hospital, where he died a short time later.
Specific details about the dispute have not been disclosed.
- Microsoft draws flak for pushing Windows 10 on PC users
- Seattle-area home prices surge to new high
- 3 dead, 1 wounded in Oregon shooting; suspect arrested
- This is how much more you’d have to pay for a home near light rail
- Did Lorenzo Romar, Brandon Roy and UW’s recruiting of the Porter brothers cross the line?
Most Read Stories
Barr was indicted on the charges last month. She entered her pleas on Monday during an arraignment hearing and remains jailed on $250,000 bail. She’s due to return to court next month for another hearing.