NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey woman accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend during a dispute over their Xbox console has pleaded not guilty to reckless manslaughter and weapons charges.
Authorities have said Aisha Barr stabbed 26-year-old Christopher Greene at their Newark home last May. They say the couple was arguing over an Xbox when the dispute turned physical.
Authorities say the 29-year-old Barr grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed Greene in the chest. He was taken to a hospital, where he died a short time later.
Specific details about the dispute have not been disclosed.
Most Read Stories
- Help! Marriott charged $250 for smoking in my room — but I don’t smoke
- FBI’s massive porn sting puts internet privacy in crossfire
- There’s a reason why ‘rebound’ body odor flares, fades | The People's Pharmacy
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett on Colin Kaepernick: 'I support him and all the stuff he's doing'
- High-tech images point to the valor of a sergeant left for dead
Barr was indicted on the charges last month. She entered her pleas on Monday during an arraignment hearing and remains jailed on $250,000 bail. She’s due to return to court next month for another hearing.