MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Police say a New Hampshire woman has been accused of stabbing her 16-month-old daughter in the back.
Police arrested 29-year-old Evansgina Audy, of Manchester, on a second-degree assault charge Wednesday night.
Officials say the woman’s husband awoke to a bleeding toddler and a despondent wife, and called police.
The child was taken to a hospital with a serious, but non-life-threatening injury.
Most Read Stories
- Mexico City is a parched and sinking capital
- Students frustrated trying to get into UW’s strict engineering program
- Officials say damage to sewage plant in Discovery Park is catastrophic
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Nordstrom’s big, beautiful stores are losing ground VIEW
Audy was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday. It wasn’t immediately known if she had a lawyer who could comment on her behalf.