JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say they’ve arrested a 26-year-old woman accused of performing a sex act inside a Florida courthouse and then posting a video online.
Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office records show Brittney Lahcell Jones was arrested Wednesday.
The Florida Times-Union (http://bit.ly/2llXcjG ) reports Jones and 35-year-old Jeremiah Isiah Robinson had been wanted on a charge of a lascivious act. The newspaper reported a video surfaced online in January showing a woman performing oral sex on a man in front of what appeared to be a courtroom.
The newspaper reported Jones was being arraigned on a drug charge at the time in the Duval County Courthouse. A message on her Twitter account said, “Found a way to get my charges dropped.”
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
Police say Robinson turned himself in. Records don’t show whether either has an attorney.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com