JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say they’ve arrested a 26-year-old woman accused of performing a sex act inside a Florida courthouse and then posting a video online.
Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office records show Brittney Lahcell Jones was arrested Wednesday.
The Florida Times-Union (http://bit.ly/2llXcjG ) reports Jones and 35-year-old Jeremiah Isiah Robinson had been wanted on a charge of a lascivious act. The newspaper reported a video surfaced online in January showing a woman performing oral sex on a man in front of what appeared to be a courtroom.
The newspaper reported Jones was being arraigned on a drug charge at the time in the Duval County Courthouse. A message on her Twitter account said, “Found a way to get my charges dropped.”
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
- Alex Tizon, former Seattle Times reporter who won Pulitzer Prize, dies at 57
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
Police say Robinson turned himself in. Records don’t show whether either has an attorney.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com