The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn't one of them.
The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn’t one of them.
Tammy Muldowney gave birth to her first child, daughter Kennedy Clare, at around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Women and Children’s Hospital in Buffalo.
Muldowney and husband Bryan, from nearby Hamburg, say they expected the second baby to be born soon afterward, but he wasn’t ready yet. It would be nearly 12 hours later before twin brother Kellan Michael was born.
The doctor who delivered the babies says it’s not uncommon to see twins born up to a couple hours apart, but 12 hours is rare.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Both babies are doing fine.