The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn't one of them.
The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn’t one of them.
Tammy Muldowney gave birth to her first child, daughter Kennedy Clare, at around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Women and Children’s Hospital in Buffalo.
Muldowney and husband Bryan, from nearby Hamburg, say they expected the second baby to be born soon afterward, but he wasn’t ready yet. It would be nearly 12 hours later before twin brother Kellan Michael was born.
The doctor who delivered the babies says it’s not uncommon to see twins born up to a couple hours apart, but 12 hours is rare.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
Both babies are doing fine.