The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn't one of them.
The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn’t one of them.
Tammy Muldowney gave birth to her first child, daughter Kennedy Clare, at around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Women and Children’s Hospital in Buffalo.
Muldowney and husband Bryan, from nearby Hamburg, say they expected the second baby to be born soon afterward, but he wasn’t ready yet. It would be nearly 12 hours later before twin brother Kellan Michael was born.
The doctor who delivered the babies says it’s not uncommon to see twins born up to a couple hours apart, but 12 hours is rare.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Both babies are doing fine.