The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn't one of them.
The Muldowney twins will share plenty of things in life, but the same birthday isn’t one of them.
Tammy Muldowney gave birth to her first child, daughter Kennedy Clare, at around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Women and Children’s Hospital in Buffalo.
Muldowney and husband Bryan, from nearby Hamburg, say they expected the second baby to be born soon afterward, but he wasn’t ready yet. It would be nearly 12 hours later before twin brother Kellan Michael was born.
The doctor who delivered the babies says it’s not uncommon to see twins born up to a couple hours apart, but 12 hours is rare.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Both babies are doing fine.