Famed DJ deadmau5 asked Rob Ford to go for a coffee run in his Ferrari and was jolted by the Toronto mayor's order: five espressos in one cup.
Famed DJ deadmau5 asked Rob Ford to go for a coffee run in his Ferrari and was jolted by the Toronto mayor’s order: five espressos in one cup.
Deadmau5 posted a YouTube video of his coffee run with Ford, who left a rehab center for drug and alcohol addiction last month. The Canadian DJ drives Ford to a Tim Horton’s coffee shop in his 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider F1 Edition plastered with an animated cartoon cat called Nyan Cat.
An incredulous deadmau5 calls Ford’s order “crazy” and says five espressos in one cup is “cardiac arrest.”
Ford asks the teller twice if there’s five shots and later says he “pounds the espressos back. I do.”
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
Ford admitted last year that he had smoked crack in a “drunken stupor.”