Famed DJ deadmau5 asked Rob Ford to go for a coffee run in his Ferrari and was jolted by the Toronto mayor's order: five espressos in one cup.
Famed DJ deadmau5 asked Rob Ford to go for a coffee run in his Ferrari and was jolted by the Toronto mayor’s order: five espressos in one cup.
Deadmau5 posted a YouTube video of his coffee run with Ford, who left a rehab center for drug and alcohol addiction last month. The Canadian DJ drives Ford to a Tim Horton’s coffee shop in his 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider F1 Edition plastered with an animated cartoon cat called Nyan Cat.
An incredulous deadmau5 calls Ford’s order “crazy” and says five espressos in one cup is “cardiac arrest.”
Ford asks the teller twice if there’s five shots and later says he “pounds the espressos back. I do.”
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
Most Read Stories
Ford admitted last year that he had smoked crack in a “drunken stupor.”