Famed DJ deadmau5 asked Rob Ford to go for a coffee run in his Ferrari and was jolted by the Toronto mayor's order: five espressos in one cup.
Famed DJ deadmau5 asked Rob Ford to go for a coffee run in his Ferrari and was jolted by the Toronto mayor’s order: five espressos in one cup.
Deadmau5 posted a YouTube video of his coffee run with Ford, who left a rehab center for drug and alcohol addiction last month. The Canadian DJ drives Ford to a Tim Horton’s coffee shop in his 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider F1 Edition plastered with an animated cartoon cat called Nyan Cat.
An incredulous deadmau5 calls Ford’s order “crazy” and says five espressos in one cup is “cardiac arrest.”
Ford asks the teller twice if there’s five shots and later says he “pounds the espressos back. I do.”
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Ford admitted last year that he had smoked crack in a “drunken stupor.”