NEW YORK (AP) — Tim Ferriss’ next book is all about high achievers.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt told The Associated Press on Thursday that Ferriss’ “Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers” will be published on Dec. 6.
The publisher says Ferriss will draw upon interviews from his popular podcast with dozens of public figures, including Tony Robbins, Edward Norton and Maria Popova.
In a statement issued through Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, the best-selling author calls “Tools of Titans” the “the ultimate notebook of high-leverage tools,” as used by “the best of the best.”
Most Read Stories
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
Ferriss’ other books include “The 4-Hour Workweek” and “The 4-Hour Body.”