NEW YORK (AP) — Tim Ferriss’ next book is all about high achievers.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt told The Associated Press on Thursday that Ferriss’ “Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers” will be published on Dec. 6.
The publisher says Ferriss will draw upon interviews from his popular podcast with dozens of public figures, including Tony Robbins, Edward Norton and Maria Popova.
In a statement issued through Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, the best-selling author calls “Tools of Titans” the “the ultimate notebook of high-leverage tools,” as used by “the best of the best.”
Most Read Stories
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Traffic still moving in Oregon as solar eclipse approaches VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
Ferriss’ other books include “The 4-Hour Workweek” and “The 4-Hour Body.”