NEW YORK (AP) — Will Ferrell, Adele and Jennifer Lawrence won at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, while John Stamos and favorite music group winner Fifth Harmony were among those doused with the show’s trademark green slime.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” won best film at the awards, hosted by Blake Shelton on Saturday at the Forum in Inglewood, California. Ferrell won favorite movie actor for “Daddy’s Home,” and Lawrence won favorite movie actress for the final “Hunger Games” installment.
Sofia Vergara and Justin Bieber also won awards.
But the slimings are often the biggest events of the Kids’ Choice Awards. Jason Sudeikis and Josh Gad were victims this year, as was Shelton. “Henry Danger” star Jace Norman poured a bucket of slime on Stamos, and Fifth Harmony were drenched after accepting their award.
Most Read Stories
- Bothell High teacher made up story of attack, police say
- Seahawks stadium chef John Howie apologizes, says transgender bathroom views were 'based on fear and not facts'
- Nine questions for the Seahawks as they take on the Dallas Cowboys Thursday night
- Convicted of assault and accused of rape, star player received raft of second chances VIEW
- Seahawks 27, Cowboys 17: Complete coverage of Seattle's third NFL preseason game