NEW YORK (AP) — Will Ferrell, Adele and Jennifer Lawrence won at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, while John Stamos and favorite music group winner Fifth Harmony were among those doused with the show’s trademark green slime.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” won best film at the awards, hosted by Blake Shelton on Saturday at the Forum in Inglewood, California. Ferrell won favorite movie actor for “Daddy’s Home,” and Lawrence won favorite movie actress for the final “Hunger Games” installment.
Sofia Vergara and Justin Bieber also won awards.
But the slimings are often the biggest events of the Kids’ Choice Awards. Jason Sudeikis and Josh Gad were victims this year, as was Shelton. “Henry Danger” star Jace Norman poured a bucket of slime on Stamos, and Fifth Harmony were drenched after accepting their award.
- Thinking of voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? Here are their policy positions
- 50 years later, Bob Dylan's motorcycle crash remains mysterious
- 6 Seattle spots for truly great pizza VIEW
- Will Seattle really become the next San Francisco? VIEW
- SeaTac ordered to pay $18 million to couple it cheated in secret land grab