NEW YORK (AP) — Will Ferrell, Adele and Jennifer Lawrence won at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, while John Stamos and favorite music group winner Fifth Harmony were among those doused with the show’s trademark green slime.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” won best film at the awards, hosted by Blake Shelton on Saturday at the Forum in Inglewood, California. Ferrell won favorite movie actor for “Daddy’s Home,” and Lawrence won favorite movie actress for the final “Hunger Games” installment.
Sofia Vergara and Justin Bieber also won awards.
But the slimings are often the biggest events of the Kids’ Choice Awards. Jason Sudeikis and Josh Gad were victims this year, as was Shelton. “Henry Danger” star Jace Norman poured a bucket of slime on Stamos, and Fifth Harmony were drenched after accepting their award.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis