NEW YORK (AP) — Will Ferrell, Adele and Jennifer Lawrence won at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, while John Stamos and favorite music group winner Fifth Harmony were among those doused with the show’s trademark green slime.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” won best film at the awards, hosted by Blake Shelton on Saturday at the Forum in Inglewood, California. Ferrell won favorite movie actor for “Daddy’s Home,” and Lawrence won favorite movie actress for the final “Hunger Games” installment.
Sofia Vergara and Justin Bieber also won awards.
But the slimings are often the biggest events of the Kids’ Choice Awards. Jason Sudeikis and Josh Gad were victims this year, as was Shelton. “Henry Danger” star Jace Norman poured a bucket of slime on Stamos, and Fifth Harmony were drenched after accepting their award.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon unveils smart convenience store sans checkouts, cashiers WATCH
- Watch: Boat called ‘Nap Tyme’ collides with Washington State Ferry near Vashon Island
- ‘Panicking’ Seattle home buyers, spooked by rising interest rates, rush to buy
- Trump says Boeing contract for Air Force One should be canceled
- What national media are saying about UW Huskies in College Football Playoff, matchup with Alabama