A spokesman for Casey Kasem's daughter says the ailing radio personality has been taken by ambulance to a hospital or medical facility in Washington state.
A spokesman for Casey Kasem’s daughter says the ailing radio personality has been taken by ambulance to a hospital or medical facility in Washington state.
Danny Deraney told The Associated Press that Kerri Kasem accompanied her father when an ambulance took him Sunday afternoon to receive care. He didn’t know where the 82-year-old entertainer went.
His condition is not known, but Kerri Kasem said in court Friday that her father is suffering from bedsores and lung and bladder infections. She also has said her father has a form of dementia.
Amid an ongoing dispute between Kerri Kasem and her stepmother, Jean Kasem, a Kitsap County judge ruled Friday that Kerri Kasem could have a doctor of her choosing examine her father.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office has said appropriate medical care has been provided.
A message left for Jean Kasem’s representative wasn’t immediately returned.
Casey Kasem and his wife have been staying with friends west of Seattle.