LOS ANGELES (AP) — Showtime says “Masters of Sex” is at an end after four seasons.
The channel said Wednesday that the recently concluded season will be the final one for the drama series. “Masters of Sex” was inspired by the lives and groundbreaking work of sex researchers Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
Showtime is proud to have shared the exploration of America’s changing sexual mores with “Masters of Sex,” the channel said in a statement.
What turned out to be the series’ final episode aired in mid-November and included Masters and Johnson, played by Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, getting married.
Most Read Stories
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- We need real solutions to vehicle campers | Editorial
- Crowd comparison: Inauguration Friday and women's march Saturday
- Man struck, killed by Link light-rail train in Rainier Valley
- Will Seahawks keep Luke Willson? That's among questions facing tight end position in offseason