LOS ANGELES (AP) — Showtime says “Masters of Sex” is at an end after four seasons.
The channel said Wednesday that the recently concluded season will be the final one for the drama series. “Masters of Sex” was inspired by the lives and groundbreaking work of sex researchers Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
Showtime is proud to have shared the exploration of America’s changing sexual mores with “Masters of Sex,” the channel said in a statement.
What turned out to be the series’ final episode aired in mid-November and included Masters and Johnson, played by Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, getting married.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle