LOS ANGELES (AP) — Showtime says “Masters of Sex” is at an end after four seasons.
The channel said Wednesday that the recently concluded season will be the final one for the drama series. “Masters of Sex” was inspired by the lives and groundbreaking work of sex researchers Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
Showtime is proud to have shared the exploration of America’s changing sexual mores with “Masters of Sex,” the channel said in a statement.
What turned out to be the series’ final episode aired in mid-November and included Masters and Johnson, played by Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, getting married.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees