LOS ANGELES (AP) — Showtime says “Masters of Sex” is at an end after four seasons.
The channel said Wednesday that the recently concluded season will be the final one for the drama series. “Masters of Sex” was inspired by the lives and groundbreaking work of sex researchers Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson.
Showtime is proud to have shared the exploration of America’s changing sexual mores with “Masters of Sex,” the channel said in a statement.
What turned out to be the series’ final episode aired in mid-November and included Masters and Johnson, played by Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, getting married.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Big pool of blood’: Redmond man shoots cougar in research cage
- Concert review: Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani duet thrills fans in Tacoma
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Remember the Mariners’ 'Big Three'? Only one remains
- Personal responsibility and the rape debate | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist