Who's cashing in on the royal pregnancy? Betting shops.
Who’s cashing in on the royal pregnancy? Betting shops.
Punters (bettors) in Britain have a range of possible wagers from betting agencies William Hill, Ladbrokes and Paddy Power. Odds as of Tuesday morning:
Paddy Power: Twins: 8-1; Triplets 100-1; Quadruplets or more 500-1
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Paddy Power: Under 5 pounds, 5-1; 6 pounds to 6 pounds 15 ounces, 7-2
NAME OF BABY
Paddy Power: Catherine 20-1, Diana 9-1, William 16-1, Britney 500-1
Ladbrokes: Catherine 16-1, Diana 12-1, Charles 10-1, Arsene 500-1
Ha ha. As in Arsene Wenger, coach of Arsenal FC soccer team. Anyway, Prince William supports Aston Villa.
WILL BABY BE A VOGUE COVER MODEL BEFORE 18?
William Hill: 33-1
WILL BABY BECOME PRO SOCCER STAR?
William Hill: 1,000-1
AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT:
“Everybody has got a chance to experience it in their own way, right down to the fact of betting on the names – is it going to be Frances or James or Baby Gaga?” said royal historian Robert Lacey.