LAS VEGAS (AP) — Fans of the Rolling Stones can’t always get what they want, as the band has had to cancel its Wednesday concert in Las Vegas.
Frontman Mick Jagger has been told by doctors to rest his voice after coming down with laryngitis, meaning the concert at the T-Mobile Arena has been canceled.
It is unclear if the show will be rescheduled.
Also unclear is if the band will be able to perform Saturday at the same venue.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Big pool of blood’: Redmond man shoots cougar in research cage
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Afraid and confused, legal immigrants backing out of Seattle-area home purchases
- 5-year-old Kent girl re-creates iconic photos of notable black women for Black History Month VIEW
- Nine tax hikes in one mayoral term? Welcome to Seattle | Danny Westneat