LAS VEGAS (AP) — Fans of the Rolling Stones can’t always get what they want, as the band has had to cancel its Wednesday concert in Las Vegas.
Frontman Mick Jagger has been told by doctors to rest his voice after coming down with laryngitis, meaning the concert at the T-Mobile Arena has been canceled.
It is unclear if the show will be rescheduled.
Also unclear is if the band will be able to perform Saturday at the same venue.
Most Read Stories
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Trade analysis: Mariners deal a top prospect in Tyler O'Neill but leave their biggest hole unfilled
- Illicit skatepark on Green Lake’s Duck Island: Cops called on bowl built in bird habitat WATCH