LAS VEGAS (AP) — Fans of the Rolling Stones can’t always get what they want, as the band has had to cancel its Wednesday concert in Las Vegas.
Frontman Mick Jagger has been told by doctors to rest his voice after coming down with laryngitis, meaning the concert at the T-Mobile Arena has been canceled.
It is unclear if the show will be rescheduled.
Also unclear is if the band will be able to perform Saturday at the same venue.
Most Read Stories
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- Man struck, killed by Link light-rail train in Rainier Valley
- We need real solutions to vehicle campers | Editorial
- Trump administration taps 2 Washington state legislators to help reshape EPA
- Seattle is again crane capital of America, but lead is shrinking