LOS ANGELES (AP) — Stars of “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” are heading to the Academy Awards.
Oscar telecast producers announced Thursday that Felicity Jones and Riz Ahmed will serve as presenters at the Feb. 26 ceremony.
Past Oscar winners Javier Bardem and Charlize Theron are also set to take on presentation duties at the show. Last year’s Oscar winning actors — Brie Larson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Rylance and Alicia Vikander — will also appear on the telecast.
They will join previously announced presenters including Samuel L. Jackson, Shirley MacLaine, Gael Garcia Bernal, “Fifty Shades of Grey” stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan, and Kate McKinnon of “Saturday Night Live.”
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; fall court arguments set VIEW
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the show, which will air on ABC.