Afghan officials say two roadside bombs have killed six civilians in the country's eastern Nangarhar province.
Afghan officials say two roadside bombs have killed six civilians in the country’s eastern Nangarhar province.
The chief of the province’s Achin district, Rahman Momand, said the explosions took place Thursday.
He says the first bomb blew up as a car drove over it, killing the driver.
Momand says another detonated by remote control killed five people who rushed to help.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
Roadside bombs planted by insurgents are the number one cause of violent deaths for Afghan civilians.