Authorities are investigating a report that John "Junior" Gotti was stabbed outside a Long Island pharmacy on Sunday night.
Authorities are investigating a report that John “Junior” Gotti was stabbed outside a Long Island pharmacy on Sunday night.
That’s the word from Shams Tarek, a spokesman for Nassau County prosecutors. He says police and prosecutors are investigating Gotti’s alleged stabbing.
A Nassau County police spokeswoman says officers did receive a report of a stabbing Sunday night. But she would not release the victim’s name. Police said the victim was in stable condition.
The victim declined to discuss details with police. It allegedly happened in the parking lot of a CVS store.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Gotti’s attorney did not immediately return a telephone message.
The 49-year-old Gotti has been tried four times since 2005 for racketeering. Each trial ended in a hung jury. He said he left organized crime in 1999.