Authorities are investigating a report that John "Junior" Gotti was stabbed outside a Long Island pharmacy on Sunday night.
Authorities are investigating a report that John “Junior” Gotti was stabbed outside a Long Island pharmacy on Sunday night.
That’s the word from Shams Tarek, a spokesman for Nassau County prosecutors. He says police and prosecutors are investigating Gotti’s alleged stabbing.
A Nassau County police spokeswoman says officers did receive a report of a stabbing Sunday night. But she would not release the victim’s name. Police said the victim was in stable condition.
The victim declined to discuss details with police. It allegedly happened in the parking lot of a CVS store.
- 2 killed, thousands lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
Most Read Stories
Gotti’s attorney did not immediately return a telephone message.
The 49-year-old Gotti has been tried four times since 2005 for racketeering. Each trial ended in a hung jury. He said he left organized crime in 1999.