EAST HANOVER, N.J. (AP) — “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars have received the red carpet treatment at the grand opening of a co-star’s Italian restaurant.
NJ.com (http://bit.ly/2rAnXQM ) reports owner Joe Gorga and his sister, Teresa Giudice (joo-DEE’-chay), celebrated the opening of Gorga’s Homemade Pasta and Pizza on Thursday.
Gorga says the restaurant is a tribute to his mother, who died in March.
Other cast members who attended the opening include Danielle Staub, Siggy Flicker and Dolores Catania. Flicker and Catania recently opened a gym near the restaurant.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Solar eclipse’s tides blamed for broken net, up to 305,000 Atlantic salmon dumped into waters near San Juans
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
Gorga owns a construction and real estate development business. His wife, Melissa Gorga, runs a Montclair clothing boutique.
Bravo hasn’t announced when the show’s eighth season will return.
Information from: NJ Advance Media.