LONDON (AP) — Officials say Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Tindall is expecting her second child.
She and her husband, retired rugby player Mike Tindall, already have a two-year-old daughter named Mia.
Zara Tindall was a champion equestrian using her maiden name Zara Phillips. She switched to her married name this year.
Officials say the couple’s second child is due in late spring.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- Thanks to Amazon, Seattle is now America’s biggest company town
- Lost Seattle-based crab-boat crew memorialized VIEW
Elizabeth, 90, and her 95-year-old husband Prince Philip already have five great-grandchildren.