LONDON (AP) — Officials say Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Tindall is expecting her second child.
She and her husband, retired rugby player Mike Tindall, already have a two-year-old daughter named Mia.
Zara Tindall was a champion equestrian using her maiden name Zara Phillips. She switched to her married name this year.
Officials say the couple’s second child is due in late spring.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Alex Tizon, former Seattle Times reporter who won Pulitzer Prize, dies at 57
Elizabeth, 90, and her 95-year-old husband Prince Philip already have five great-grandchildren.