LONDON (AP) — Officials say Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Tindall is expecting her second child.
She and her husband, retired rugby player Mike Tindall, already have a two-year-old daughter named Mia.
Zara Tindall was a champion equestrian using her maiden name Zara Phillips. She switched to her married name this year.
Officials say the couple’s second child is due in late spring.
Most Read Stories
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- Christopher Monfort, killer of Seattle police officer, found dead in prison cell
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos sold out for UW speech; WSU event canceled due to weather
- Why are home prices so high? Seattle has 2nd-lowest rate of homes for sale in U.S.
Elizabeth, 90, and her 95-year-old husband Prince Philip already have five great-grandchildren.