LONDON (AP) — Officials say Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Tindall is expecting her second child.
She and her husband, retired rugby player Mike Tindall, already have a two-year-old daughter named Mia.
Zara Tindall was a champion equestrian using her maiden name Zara Phillips. She switched to her married name this year.
Officials say the couple’s second child is due in late spring.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Highway 99 tolling: Here's how much you could pay, according to new analysis
- Offer help to daughter every which way; it may build a bond | Dear Carolyn
Elizabeth, 90, and her 95-year-old husband Prince Philip already have five great-grandchildren.