President Vladimir Putin says that Ukraine's fugitive President Viktor Yanukovych has no political future, and Russia gave him shelter to save his life.
President Vladimir Putin says that Ukraine’s fugitive President Viktor Yanukovych has no political future, and Russia gave him shelter to save his life.
Putin on Tuesday accused the West of using Yanukovych’s decision to ditch a pact with the European Union in favor of closer ties with Russia to encourage protests that drove him from power.
He accused the West of encouraging the anti-constitutional coup in Ukraine and driving it onto anarchy.
It was the first time Putin has spoken publicly since Yanukovych fled Kiev.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Your vote counts so little in Tuesday’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’