Protesters shouted throughout Mitt Romney's campaign appearance in Ohio with House Speaker John Boehner.
Protesters shouted throughout Mitt Romney’s campaign appearance in Ohio with House Speaker John Boehner.
Romney on Sunday gave an abbreviated campaign speech from the bed of a pickup truck in Boehner’s home district. A small but noisy group of protestors shouted throughout his speech, which lasted about six minutes. The protesters shouted, “Romney go home!”
A group of Romney staffers moved a set of speakers into the middle of the group of protesters to try to drown them out in return. The group had gone through regular security, and no staffers or security attempted to remove them from the event area.
The stop in Troy was Romney’s third in Ohio.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits