A bus bombing that wounded 27 people is the latest attack in Tel Aviv, Israel's largest metropolis and frequent target of militants:
A bus bombing that wounded 27 people is the latest attack in Tel Aviv, Israel’s largest metropolis and frequent target of militants:
- April 23, 2006: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills 11 people and injures 68 at a sandwich stand near the city’s old central bus station.
- Feb. 25, 2005: A Palestinian suicide bomber blows himself up outside the “Stage” beachfront nightclub in Tel Aviv, killing five Israelis and injuring 50.
- April 30, 2003: A Palestinian suicide bomber attacks “Mike’s Place” beachfront bar next to the U.S. Embassy, killing three and wounding 50.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
Most Read Stories
- Jan. 5, 2003: A double suicide bombing near the old central bus station kills 23 people – 15 Israelis and eight foreign nationals – and injures more than 100.
- Sept. 19, 2002: A suicide bomber blows up a local bus outside the city’s Great Synagogue, killing six people and injuring about 70.
- July 17, 2002: A double suicide bombing near the old central bus station kills five people and injures 40.
- June 1, 2001: A Hamas suicide bomber blows himself up outside the Dolphinarium discotheque on the Tel Aviv beachfront, killing 21 Israeli teenagers and wounding 132.
- March 21, 1997: A suicide bomber blows himself up inside the Cafe Apropo coffee shop in Tel Aviv, killing three Israeli women and wounding 48.
- March 4, 1996: A suicide bomber explodes outside a shopping, killing 13 Israelis and wounding 130 more.
- Oct. 19, 1994: A Hamas suicide bomber blows up aboard a bus on busy Dizengoff Street, killing 22 civilians and wounding more than 50.