NEW YORK (AP) — Police in New York say people leaving a concert by the rapper Future reported hearing gunshots, but officers found no evidence of actual gunfire when they arrived.
Some concertgoers reported on social media that some people started running and ducking for cover Friday night after hearing the sound at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The arena later tweeted that “a loud noise …caused concern” while fans were exiting but “there were no gunshots tonight inside.”
The Barclays Center is home to the Brooklyn Nets and the Islanders hockey team.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'