CINCINNATI (AP) — The University of Cincinnati has lifted a shelter-in-place order that was issued following reports of shots fired on campus.
University police tell The Cincinnati Enquirer (http://cin.ci/2ecIZ4V ) that two people were talking near a residence hall Monday night when one of them pulled out a gun and fired once, but missed.
Police say the person who fired the gun fled on foot. Police searched for the suspect, but could not find him.
It’s not known if either of the two people involved in the incident are students.
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What was that glowing orb that Trump touched in Saudi Arabia?
No other information was immediately available.
The investigation is ongoing.
Information from: The Cincinnati Enquirer, http://www.enquirer.com