PINEDALE, Wyo. (AP) — Authorities say they have uncovered a marijuana growing operation at an organic farm in southwest Wyoming.
The Sublette County Sheriff’s Office says state and local police searched the farm on Aug. 25 on a warrant after receiving information about marijuana being grown at the site.
The office says officers confiscated about 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) of processed marijuana, about 300 marijuana plants and more than $63,000.
The search resulted in felony drug charges against three individuals.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier is not unusual
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?